- Computer with a good internet connection, or smartphone, or iPad with a good cellular or wi-fi
- Webcam, microphone and speakers on your computer.
- The ability to conduct a video session on your smartphone, iPhone or iPad.
- Google Chrome or Firefox browser if using a computer.
- Safari if using an Iphone or Ipad.
Tips to check before your session:
- Make sure that you disable your adblocker, videoblocker and any other blocking extensions or
programs if you have those on your computer or browser.
- Make sure that you have video autoplay enabled on your computer.
- Make sure that your antivirus software will allow Doxy.me to run.
- Turn off all apps and notifications on your computer or smartphone before and during session.
|Copyright © 2020 John Stoudenmire, Ph.D. All rights reserved.
1. Click the link above that says "Enter Waiting Room". This will open the provided link.
2. A Doxy.me website will open with a box stating “Welcome! Please check in below to let Dr. Stoudenmire
know you are here” YOU WILL ENTER YOUR FIRST AND LAST NAME, and then click Check in.
3. There may be another request to have access to your camera/microphone. Please click Enable
4. You will then be placed into a que and connected to your provider as soon as possible. Please be patient
with us as we are learning this technology.
5. Once your appointment is complete, all you will have to do is hang up or exit the web page.
Please call our office at 228-769-2311 for more information about our telehealth services, as
guidelines are changing frequently at this time.