|Requirements for connecting to your telehealth visit
- Computer with a good internet connection, or a smartphone, iPhone or iPad with a good cellular or wi-fi
- Webcam, microphone and speakers on your computer.
- The ability to conduct a video session on your smartphone, iPhone or iPad.
- Google Chrome or Firefox browser if using a computer.
- Safari if using an Iphone or Ipad.
VERY IMPORTANT: We strongly urge you to watch the following videos instructing you how to connect
your device for your telehealth session BEFORE your session to make sure that your computer,
smartphone, iPhone or iPad will work with Doxy.me Telehealth. They are short and very informative.
Please be aware that if your device does not work during the session, we will have to reschedule your
appointment for a later date.
Tips to check before your session:
- Make sure that you disable your adblocker, videoblocker and any other blocking extensions or
programs if you have those on your computer or browser.
- Make sure that you have video autoplay enabled on your computer.
- Make sure that your antivirus software will allow Doxy.me to run.
- Turn off all apps and notifications on your computer or smartphone before and during session.
|Copyright © 2020 John Stoudenmire, Ph.D. All rights reserved.
|For your telehealth session, we require the following:
- A completed and signed Informed Consent form giving us permission to provide telehealth services to
you or your child.
- Your correct smartphone number and/or email address in order to initiate your session
- Your session takes place in a private physical place with no other persons present during your session.
- You, and your child if the appointment is for them, are to be viewable on the video so that we are aware
of who is participating in the session.
- Your session is not to be recorded by you or anybody else. Doing so will result in you being terminated
as a patient.
- You pay for the visit by debit or credit card at the beginning of your session.
1. Click the link above that says "Enter Waiting Room". This will open the provided link.
2. A Doxy.me website will open with a box stating “Welcome! Please check in below to let Dr. Stoudenmire
know you are here” YOU WILL ENTER YOUR FIRST AND LAST NAME, and then click Check in.
3. There may be another request to have access to your camera/microphone. Please click Enable
4. You will then be placed into a que and connected to your provider as soon as possible. Please be patient
with us as we are learning this technology.
5. Once your appointment is complete, all you will have to do is hang up or exit the web page.